If you are installing one of our products through a wall, or any section thicker than the Door/Flap itself allows, we recommend using wall liners to extend the product and create a tunnel
Each Liner section is 5cm (50mm / 2") and may be added to the following products to enable easy wall installation:
- Cat Mate Elite Microchip Cat Flap with Timer Control (Ref. 355)
- Cat Mate Elite I.D. Disc Cat Flap with Timer Control (Ref. 305)
- Closer Pets Microchip Cat Flap (Ref. CP360)*
- Cat Mate Timer Control Cat Flap (Ref. 359)*
- Cat Mate Rotary 4 Way Locking Cat Flap (Ref. 358W)*
Each Liner is 50mm / 5cm / 2" long, so if you need a 20cm tunnel, you'd need 4
They can be cut down, so for instance if you needed a 22cm tunnel, you can buy 5 and cut one down by 3cm
We advise that you can add a thin bead of sealant between each liner to create a moisture resistant tunnel, and a wrap around the outside of the joint with duct tape means the tunnel stays solid and is much easier to handle
*You will also require a Cat Mate Adapter Kit for Walls and Glass Panels (Ref. 361) as this provide the Adapter between the Door/Flap and the tunnel, and also provides a neat faceplate for both inside and outside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.