Microchips are now compulsory for cats, so our range of microchip cat flaps are perfect for safely allowing your cats to adventure in the great outdoors – read more here.
Allow your free-spirited kitties to easily slink in and out of the house, with the Microchip Cat Flap – Brown. Streamlined by design, it gives your beloved friends plenty of room to pass through from your cosy home to the exciting outside world, and vice versa.
This stylish product works via a cat’s unique microchip or electronic I.D. disc, allowing up to 30 cats to operate it, stress-free. This clever cat flap lets you know who’s in and who’s out, while keeping any uninvited creatures at bay. It’s really easy to fit and is draught- and weather-proof, so you won’t even notice it’s there!
Unsure of what pet door you need? Click Here to find your perfect door.
Find our list of approved pet door installers here
- Entry operated by your cat’s unique microchip or Pet Mate I.D. Disc (available separately below)
- Suitable for up to 30 cats (small to average size). Keeps other animals out
- 4-way rotary lock: in and out, in only, out only or locked
- Made from super-tough polymer
- Draught- and weather-proof fully brush sealed flap with magnetic closure
- Easy to program, at the push of a single button.
Product specifications and additional info:
- Compatible with all common microchips (15 digit ISO)*
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not supplied) for approximately 12 months’ operation.
- Installation: Single/multiple glazing, UPVC/metal door, wall, wooden door
- Self lining to 85mm (3 3/8”) thick – ideal for all doors including metal. Easily fitted to walls or glass panels with adapter kit (available separately below). Metal panels over 35mm thick also require adapter kit
- Overall size: width 197mm (7 3/4”), height 246mm (9 11/16”)
- Cut-out size: width 173mm (6 7/8”), height 198mm (7 3/4”)
- 3-year guarantee.
*Please note that microchips with 10 digits and lettered characters are not currently compatible with this cat flap.