Break up the algae party with the 30000 Pressurised UV and Bio Pond Filter. It’s important to have a pond filter to remove waste, and keep the water sparkling clean and flowing, and therefore full of oxygen – meaning your fishy friends are healthy at all times.
The UV filter works to eliminate free-floating algae (and therefore stopping everything turning green!), while the bio filter takes care of your water quality, keeping it in perfect purified order! Easy to install, above or below ground, this handy filter features our patented Powerclenz cleaning system – where you can force out any sludge build-up by simply twisting a dial.
- Patented Powerclenz cleaning system
- Combined UV and biological filtration for crystal-clear purified water
- Multi-sized inlet
- Primary mechanical filtration brush/settlement chamber
- UV chamber
- UV lamp on indicator
- Easy to maintain
- Simple installation, above or below ground level
- Includes SUPRA+ bio filter media
- Includes multi-stage profiled filter foams for secondary mechanical filtration
- Lid secured by single clamp ring allows easy access for filter maintenance.
Product specifications and additional info:
- Fitted with 5m (16’) power cable
- Multi-sized inlet: 32mm (11/4”) or 38mm (11/2”)
- Outlet may be extended with 32mm (11/4”) or 38mm (11/2”) hose if required
- Sludge outlet may be extended with 19mm (3/4”) or 25mm (1”) hose if required
- 3-year guarantee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.