MiDoor+ is our smart cat flap with a wide range of helpful features to help you track, control and keep informed of your pet’s movements and habits.
Designed to allow access into your house for only your cats
Allows access to only your cat’s microchip while keeping neighbourhood cats and other wildlife out. (You can also use this product with the Closer Pets ID Disc if your cat does not have a microchip.)
Allows you to lock the door with 4 modes (in only / out only / fully locked / open)
Gives you complete control. If your cat is out and you want them kept in, simply change the mode after they come inside and it’ll keep them indoors. In multi-pet households, such as homes with a kitten and a cat, MiDoor+ can’t control which pets can exit.
Ability to remotely lock/unlock the door from anywhere
Simply using the app, you have control over the lock modes so you can choose to keep you cat in if needed – for instance, if there’s bad weather, fireworks or an upcoming vet visit.
Ability to set timed routines to control pet’s access in/out
If there’s a specific time of day that you want to control your cat’s movements – be it rush hour, cold winter nights or even early mornings when they usually bring in a present – you can set timed routines to control access in or out of your home.
App notifications for movements of pets in and out
Receive real-time notifications for when your pet comes in or goes outside, providing peace of mind that they are back inside – and maybe they want their next meal!
Understand your pet’s movements and behaviours
The Closer Pets app will build a database of when your cat is in and out. This can give insight into when you might want to set routines to keep them in or out, and even help you adapt their feeding routine.
Real-time app monitoring of your pet’s location, in or out
Via the Closer Pets app, you’re able to see immediately if your cat is inside or out – so no more searching under beds and sofas trying to find them! You can even manually update their location if they decide to hop inside through an open window.
App notifications for low battery warning
No more dead batteries. The Closer Pets app monitors the battery level of MiDoor+ and will send you notifications when it’s running low.
Ability to add new features/modes via software updates
As new features are released, you can simply update your connected app and product at the touch of a button!
Sync MiDoor+ to your MiHub and connect your phone for unlimited access to the Closer Pets app. (MiDoor+ is currently Apple iOS compatible only.)
- Entry operated by your cat’s unique microchip or I.D. Disc (available here)
- Keeps other cats (and wildlife) out.
- Designed for small to average size cats (The flap opening size is 145mm width 145mm height)
- Made from super-tough wipe clean plastic.
- Draught and weather-proof fully brush sealed flap with magnetic closure.
- Program up to 30 cats.
- Comes with Door Adapter Plates for metal-skinned uPVC doors.
- Tunnel Adapter included.
- Compatible with all common microchips (15 digit ISO)*
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not supplied - find these here) for approximately 6 months’ operation
- Installation: Suitable for Single and Multiple (Double/Triple) glazing, UPVC/metal Doors, walls, and Wooden doors
- The door is Self-lining to 85mm (3 3/8”) thick – ideal for all types of doors including metal.
- Easily fitted to walls or glass panels with adapter kit (available here).
- Overall size: width 197mm (7 3/4”), height 246mm (9 11/16”)
- Cut-out size: width 173mm (6 7/8”), height 198mm (7 3/4”)
- The flap opening size: 145mm width 145mm height.
Changes in UK law mean cat microchipping will become mandatory in 2024. Read more about why it’s important to get your cat microchipped, how to get your cat microchipped, how much it costs to get your cat microchipped and when cat microchipping becomes law in the UK here.
*Please note that microchips with 10 digits and lettered characters are not currently compatible with this cat flap.
If you need to create a longer Tunnel
If you are installing one of our products through a wall, or any section thicker than the Door/Flap itself allows, we recommend using wall liners to extend the product and create a tunnel - These can be found here
You may also want a Cat Mate Adapter Kit for Walls and Glass Panels (Ref. 361) as this provides a neat faceplate for both inside and outside.
The liner can be cut down, if you need it slightly shorter - Each Liner section is 5cm (50mm / 2")
If you need to install in a Glass panel (A Door or Window)
You will require a Cat Mate Adapter Kit for Walls andGlass Panels (Ref. 361)
If you need a replacement flap/door - You can find these here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.